Saturday, June 7, 2014
Pay Per Call TV-Radio Advertising
Pay Per Call TV and Radio advertising is the most accountable, precise and trackable performance based methodology. At my agency, we have built out numerous clients with pay per call offers. These savvy marketers understand that a live telephone call from an exclusive, branded TV or Radio offer is the highest quality lead available.
Here are six tips for Pay Per Call TV and Radio campaigns:
1. Test your offer with cash buys to determine the highest profitable pay per call payout. The smartest marketers understand that the media outlets will make more airtime available if the payout is healthy.
2. Provide your DRTV and DR Radio agency top quality creative or have your agency make top quality creative. There is a lot of clutter, and your advertising must look good.
3. Provide :60 second; :30 second and even :15second spots to take advantage of all available inventory.
4. Use a :30 second to :60 second qualifying duration to filter prank calls and wrong numbers.
5. rain your call center agents to ask two qualifying questions, so that you do not pay for junk calls.
6. Make your offer available 24/7 – 365 days a year. Of course, your live agents will convert best, but a top DRTV Agency can help you with a good call center to take overflow, afterhours and holiday calls.
If your offer makes the telephone ring, you can roll out nationally on local TV, national TV, local radio and national radio and just pay for qualified calls.